This week we were Nominated by Sophie Kat at Sophie Speaks Up and as you know we are always ready to take on any challenge or adventure.So we knew we had to accept the challenge.please go visit her fun and quirky blog and see how she did.
The Rules for the Writing Challenge:
1. Open a blank Document
2. Set a stop watch or your mobile phone timer to 5 or 10 minutes, whichever challenge you prefer.
3. Your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR TIMER!!!
4. Once you start writing do not stop until the alarm sounds!
5. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spelling and grammar using spell check (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write with correct spelling and grammar.)
6. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation or capitals.
7. At the end of your post write down ‘No. of words = ____” to give an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
8. Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nomination (at least five (5) bloggers)
This is the topic she gave us : What part of your body would you sacrifice to make a wish come true? Why?
Rachel’s response to the Challenge:
This is a personal thing for me but I would sacrifice my womb crazy as it may seem but I have a hard time with it so that is the one thing I can live without so giving it up for a wish would be easy.My wish would be that I could be a time traveller like Dr Who so I could go back in time and correct past mistakes in my life and in the hubbys,mainly the hubbys so that I could stop him from getting on the motor bike and having the accident he had that resulted in him nearly killing himself.if he hadn’t had the accident he wouldn’t have had to have the surgeries and the health issues he has now.We could have had a normal life and he would be pain free.That’s it a very simple thing that would have changed our lives this last 20 years.
153 words roughly in 5 mins not bad at all.Thank you Sophie for Nominating us for this Challenge,it was very interesting to do.Now for my Nominees :
Your Topic is : If you could have a Super Power what would it be and why?
Good Luck Ever one!xx Rachel and Speedy
and here is a Speedy photo for you,click on it to hop on over to his main blog